DPSync: Real-Time Propagation of ADABAS Transactions
Treehouse Software’s DPSync is an off-the-shelf, total solution for native, real-time transformation and propagation of ADABAS data to RDBMSs that is fast, comprehensive, and minimizes the impact on production applications.
DPSync delivers critical information stored in ADABAS to relational databases in real time, providing immediate access to ADABAS data updates without impacting ADABAS performance. DPSync incorporates capture and queueing technology called Java Messaging Service (JMS). DPSync also incorporates as components tRelational and DPS, the leading ADABAS-to-RDBMS data transfer toolset.
DPSync provides all of the tools for analyzing ADABAS data, defining the RDBMS, defining the transformation process, generating the metadata for transformation, extracting, transforming, and loading the RDBMS tables, and transforming and applying the updates in real-time mode.
Unlike other solutions, DPSync customers are not obliged to acquire a separate, non-integrated message-oriented middleware product in order to complete the architecture.
- tRelational – ADABAS analysis, RDBMS modeling, and metadata management
- DPS – ADABAS-to-RDBMS transformation
- JMS – Real-time ADABAS transaction capture and queueing
- RSU – Application of the generated SQL to the RDBMS
- DPS/R – Routing of ADABAS transactions from RRDF to DPS subtasks and routing of SQL to RSU